Re: IDS testing tools

Hello,
You can test your IDS with IDSwakeup.

Regards,
Revnic Vasile

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
to learn more.

  • RE: interesting paper on testing sig-based IDS
    ... to evasion (the actual evasion techniques are not ... interesting paper on testing sig-based IDS ... The mutation engine applies one or more mutant operators to ... > Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: IDS alerts / second - Correlation - Virtualization
    ... any IPS has to do IDS first. ... >assumes that your server is vulnerable against xyz and blocks it. ... >with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: IDS event filtering
    ... The trick with IDS and SIM is to find an approach, ... Filtering is not only about yes and no, ... My experience shows that management report should include also a summary ... > Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: Hi, I want to study IPS
    ... I think testing with dataset from place like Lincoln labs is still useful ... you will need data from real networks to test ... The lab data also will not provide any real test for an IDS beyond very ... Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from CORE ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Firewalls (was Re: IDS evaluations procedures)
    ... aims of security vendors over the last few years has been minimising ... One of the reasons that the reputation of IDS suffered (and maybe why ... I suggest we drop IPS from the nomenclature. ... > with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)