Re: ISS - virtual patching

Yep... with ISS its mostly about hype. Also you have to consider that real users (knowingly or unknowingly) are being used to QA their signatures. Hmmm.. I wonder who is paying who here.

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
to learn more.

  • Re: New Babylon 5 film
    ... Paul Harper wrote: ... the hype. ... Hmmm, I'll have to have a quick nose, but don't think I'll bother ... years was coming to an end and despite re-using old material it did have a ...
    (uk.media.tv.sf.startrek)
  • Re: New Babylon 5 film
    ... Paul Harper wrote: ... the hype. ... Hmmm, I'll have to have a quick nose, but don't think I'll bother enduring ...
    (uk.media.tv.sf.startrek)
  • Re: Testing automatically on import
    ... > Hmmm, I could be wrong, but I think you have to check timestamps and ... > 'magic' signatures yourself. ... Pity, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister...
    ... Signatures: 68,193 ... Hmmm. ... been doing some pruning? ... A rose by any other name... ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)