Von: Gopinath_Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:Gopinath_Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 3. Juli 2006 07:58
An: focus-ids@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: IDS

Dear Team...

I have used few IDS in my network, doesn't found them working
in the way i wanted.

My requirement is when there is a machine / laptop are
connected to my network, which is not updated with the
current Patches, Security updates which is being approved
needs to be reported to the Sys admin and immediate necessary
steps would be taken.

Is it possible to have this & if so suggest me the options pls.

Regards,

Gopi

----------
Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world
attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
to learn more.
----------

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
to learn more.

  • RE: Bake off
    ... Rich, ... I just finished a penetration test on a client, ... Cisco's IDS in place. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Bake off
    ... Since you say IDS appliance, ... environment, what speed is your client expecting to ... Not sure what ISS and ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: How to implement a "check all" checkbox in a datagrid
    ... To deal with those IDs you can create client side array in c# which will ... I think it's safer. ... > Yeah, it's certainly doable, and you've already identified the one ... Fortunately, those ids will remain ...
  • Looking for Product Experiance and Recomendations
    ... Please excuse the cross posting. ... I have a client that is looking for an IDS or IDS like package that will ... The client has a mix of Windows ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Connection Manager and I4GL
    ... Connection Manager cannot be used with I4GL, ... Connection Manager does not require the concept of the 'group' connectivity as in older version of IDS. ... Configure sqlhost file (on your client side) so that your client ... client to connect to CM as if CM is your ultimate IDS server). ...
    (comp.databases.informix)