From: Gopinath_Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:Gopinath_Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 12:58 AM
To: focus-ids@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IDS

Dear Team...

I have used few IDS in my network, doesn't found them working in the way
i wanted.
My requirement is when there is a machine / laptop are connected to my
network, which is not updated with the current Patches, Security updates
which is being approved needs to be reported to the Sys admin and
immediate necessary steps would be taken.
Is it possible to have this & if so suggest me the options pls.

Regards,
Gopi

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from
CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
to learn more.

This e-mail and any documents transmitted with it are the property of SOUTHBank F.S.B. ® and/or its subsidiary or affiliate companies, is confidential, and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity the e-mail is addressed to. If you have reason
to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited.

SOUTHBank, F.S.B. and/or its subsidiary or affiliate companies do not endorse the use of unsolicited e-mail. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error or you do not wish to receive these types of e-mail, please notify us by forwarding this message to remove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx