Re: IDS Comparison

Actually, our latest tests are from this year (2006)!

Yes, some of them actually go back much further than that, but that is
because we like to leave older tests up there for ongoing comparisons. In
general, the IPS stuff in particular is very up-to-date.

We have started round 4 testing of IPS products (up to 1Gbps) using a much
more extensive and rigorous methodology. Unfortunately, the first two
devices through the test failed, but the first product to pass will be up on
the Web site next week (we will be releasing these as they are tested rather
than waiting to collect them for a group test format)

In addition, we have a huge Multi-Gigabit IPS test coming out in Aug/Sep
time frame

Bob Walder
The NSS Group