Re: A question about snort

Check out the snort-devel list at:
http://www.snort.org/community/lists.html

and/or the development forums at Snort.org

Joel

On 5/16/06, 赵毅德 <zhaoyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyBody,
I'm writing a preprocessor for snort.
I wander to know if it is not allowed to dynamicly allocate memory by function "malloc" when coding a preprocessor.
Because error information "Resource temporarily unavailable" raised, and malloc returns NULL in my code.
Is there anyone know about this? Please give some information, thanks in advance.

-----------------------------
赵毅德
Zhao Yide
Zhaoyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2006-05-16

--
--Joel

Relevant Pages

  • A question about snort
    ... I wander to know if it is not allowed to dynamicly allocate memory by function "malloc" when coding a preprocessor. ... Because error information "Resource temporarily unavailable" raised, and malloc returns NULL in my code. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Why use the C language?
    ... to change malloc to another name prior to compilation: ... The C language and C compiler has memory allocation built into it. ... I'm not sure exactly what the standards say about the C preprocessor, ... a subset of it's functionality that I use regularly. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)