Re: IPS Reliability/Availability

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006, Bob Walder wrote:
We already did - results are on our Web site at
It will not be included in the MULTI-Gig test for fairly obvious reasons

On 23/2/06 19:50, "Sap ." <0xsapx0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know its not on the list but I would give the Cisco ASA appliances a
look, I'm not going to give you a sales pitch but here's a link :

Perhaps I'm missing an obvious search box - but your website is impressively annoying to try and dig information out of. Could you
post a specific link for your testing of the Cisco ASA appliance?

avoid getting wet. This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to to learn more.

Relevant Pages