Testing IDS with tcpreplay

I'm trying to do some IDS testing, and after digging through the list archives, the method that appeals the most to me (based in it being both free and very useful for my current situation), is using tcpreplay with some pcap files to replay various network attacks and see if the IDS picks them up. My problem is this - I can't seem to locate a good source of pcap files online that I can replay. I've tried the usual suspects (defcon, sourcefire, etc.), but I can't seem to locate any. If anyone knows of any trace files of network attacks (especially successful attacks) that can be replayed to test an IDS, I'd certainly appreciate it.

thanks

Ari Elias-Bachrach
NASA OIG
aeliasba@xxxxxxxx