From: Mike Barkett [mailto:mbarkett@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 7:43 PM
To: 'Sam Evans'; focus-ids@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: WMF and IPS products?

Sam -

NFR Sentivist has protected against this and its variants for several weeks
(0-day, as they say), and we have just updated our signature set to be even
more precise. Here's the marketing goo on it:

http://www.nfr.com/news/detail.php?id=398

http://computerworld.com.sg/ShowPage.aspx?pagetype=2&articleid=3265&pubid=3&;
issueid=78

-MAB

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
to learn more.