Re: WMF and IPS products?

Sam Evans wrote:
> I am curious if any of the major IPS vendors are able to successfully
> protect workstations from downloading malicious WMF content?

..and along with that - against all potential WMF exploits (not just the
easy ones), AND can handle detecting them over gzip-compressed HTTP
channels (as are being seen)

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
to learn more.

  • RE: WMF and IPS products?
    ... Subject: WMF and IPS products? ... I am curious if any of the major IPS vendors are able to successfully ... protect workstations from downloading malicious WMF content? ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • WMF and IPS products?
    ... I am curious if any of the major IPS vendors are able to successfully ... protect workstations from downloading malicious WMF content? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (Focus-IDS)