IDS for wireless sensor network

Hi, All,

I am interested in IDS for wireless sensor network. I searched on google, but only get few of papers. Can anyone be kind to recommend some good paper or provide me some hints to find them? You are more welcome to share your experience on related products.

Many thanks!

Zhenwei

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708 to learn more.

  • RE: Foolin an IDS ?
    ... Most IDS/IPS Vendors today account for the papers mentioned. ... >multiple techniques for eluding IDS': ... >Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Is the solution inbound border controls at Saint Pancras and Ebbsfleet?
    ... Disruption while shops check pensioner's IDs or the police ... check the papers of people suspected of having thick lips and curly hair ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Foolin an IDS ?
    ... but i need more advanced and technical papers. ... i'm not familiar with what you've read, so i'm giving you generic advice. ... Test Your IDS ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: Working with/Setting up IDS (Papers)
    ... For those interested in setting up IDS/learning more about IDS, ... The Role of Intrusion Detection Systems" ... These papers should greatly assist many people on the list, ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: How do behavioral/anomaly detection systems learn?
    ... Following is a list of interesting papers focusing on machine ... learning in HIDS and NIDS. ... Modeling IDS Using Linear Genetic Programming Approach ...
    (Focus-IDS)