IM & P2P packets

hi all

i am new in infoSec field so my boss asked me to give him
a list of IM and P2P users in our network

i searched the Internet to find any tool to help in this task but no result

so is there any one can help !!! to achieve this task

ideas , tools , procedures will appreciated

thanx

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
to learn more.

  • **IT HIT THE FAN!!
    ... I read about a $20 program called TAME that would fix this problem - just download it, install it, and I would be ready to go. ... I uninstalled Tame and decided I would not look at the keyboard while typing and I would not notice the speed. ... Notified the boss I would be "dead in the water" that day and did they want to reassign the work I had to another MT or wait until tomorrow? ... Hooked up the new computer, checked the cables for the network, and everything looked fine, but it said "Network not accessible." ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Perhaps the most OBVIOUS question you will ever see.
    ... Packets to and from machines on the wired network are not ... > sent over the wireless, ... the attacker would need to compromise a machine on the ... my boss is under the impression that since we ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Perhaps the most OBVIOUS question you will ever see.
    ... Pocket PC wireless or SQL Server security. ... You and your boss are not suited for a working relationship. ... If you're a network admin or have another related ... >I work at a place where we have a myriad of wireless access points and NO, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Perhaps the most OBVIOUS question you will ever see.
    ... Pocket PC wireless or SQL Server security. ... You and your boss are not suited for a working relationship. ... If you're a network admin or have another related ... >I work at a place where we have a myriad of wireless access points and NO, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: OT: Just need to vent
    ... My boss landed me with a huge inventory to be compiled of various and sundry pieces of information about all the computer systems our office supports. ... Can't access the system I tell my boss because of the network problems, "no problem, just print what you have and we'll fill in the blanks tomorrow". ... Generally I don't mind that type of weather, but does seem that that is the only kind of weather we have had for the last couple of weeks. ... Normally stitching would be a good stress reliever, but I fear in my state of mind that any stitching I tried to do would have to be frogged and that would just add to my discontent and then I see patterns being crumpled, q-snaps being thrown across that room, fabric being shredded and floss being tangled. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)