RPC Evasion techniques

From: tcp fin (inet_inaddr_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 10/27/05

    Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:14:37 -0700 (PDT)
    To: focus-ids@securityfocus.com

    Hi Guys ,
    Any tips and tricks or good article on IDS/IPS evasion
    ?
    I have beautiful paper "Insertion, Evasion and Denial
    of Service:
    Eluding Network Intrusion detection".
    I need some pointers on RPC based evasion techniques.

    Regards,
    TCP FIN .

    __________________________________
    http://mail.yahoo.com

    Test Your IDS

    Is your IDS deployed correctly?
    Find out quickly and easily by testing it
    with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
    Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
    to learn more.

    • Re: RPC Evasion techniques
      ... > Any tips and tricks or good article on IDS/IPS evasion ... > I have beautiful paper "Insertion, Evasion and Denial ...
      (Focus-IDS)
    • Re: RPC Evasion techniques
      ... ofcourse not RPC based techniques but good for study of evasion techniques. ... > Eluding Network Intrusion detection". ...
      (Focus-IDS)