Open source GUI for Snort

bcihak_at_gmail.com
Date: 10/07/05

    Date: 6 Oct 2005 22:05:22 -0000
    To: focus-ids@securityfocus.com

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) I'm trying to find some open source/free Gui's for snort. I know about ACID, Sentarus, SGUIL, Bright Tools snort solution, and Nagios. I have several snort boxes and what I'm looking for is a why to manage all of the events in one place/managment console. What would be even better is something that would also allow you to update all of your snort boxes. Any thought, or ideas?

    Thanks,

    Bcihak

    Test Your IDS

    Is your IDS deployed correctly?
    Find out quickly and easily by testing it
    with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
    Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
    to learn more.

    • IDS evaluations procedures
      ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... Dave ... Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from ... CORE IMPACT. ...
      (Focus-IDS)
    • Re: detecting "intrusion detection"
      ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
      (Focus-IDS)
    • Value of IDS, ROI
      ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... Jason ... Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from ... CORE IMPACT. ...
      (Focus-IDS)
    • Re: HIDS solution for NT4 machines
      ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... I looked at Osiris and am trying to figure out if that will work for our needs or not. ... with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
      (Focus-IDS)