IDS Logwatch test

From: Dean Maunder (deanm_at_skynetmobile.com)
Date: 09/05/05

    Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 07:41:37 +1000
    To: <focus-ids@securityfocus.com>

     Hi,
    I have several Redhat systems that send me a logwatch report each
    morning, I was wondering if there are any IDS sytems that will take
    input from these emails and check for anomalies...Id rather have an IDS
    system do it, and email me a single report, than me have to check each
    one for problems.
    Thanks
    Dean.

    Test Your IDS

    Is your IDS deployed correctly?
    Find out quickly and easily by testing it
    with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
    Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
    to learn more.

    • Mail::Mailer - Reply To
      ... is it possible to set more than one ids for that value. ... emails by default I'd like the reply emails to go to a different set of ... recipients.[more than one ids] ... TIA. ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • Re: Mail::Mailer - Reply To
      ... 'Reply-to' seems to do it - can handle multiple ids it seems. ... is it possible to set more than one ids for that value. ... emails by default I'd like the reply emails to go to a different set of ... recipients.[more than one ids] ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)