BASE 1.1.4 released

From: Kevin Johnson (kjohnson_at_secureideas.net)
Date: 08/09/05

    To: Focus IDS List <focus-ids@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 22:33:16 -0400

    Hi everyone,

    We would like to take this time to announce the immediate release of
    BASE 1.1.4 (cheryl). Compared to some of our other releases, this is a
    pretty small one. We have added Polish and updated some of the other
    languages. We have also fixed some minor bugs in the system. The
    biggest fix is to the SQL files for new users.

    The main reason this release is being put out is to thank Joel Esler.
    Today is his first day with Sourcefire and he is out at LinuxWorld
    representing the BASE project. After this release he will no longer be
    an active part of the BASE project and we wanted to take this moment to
    thank him for everything that he has done for BASE and the Snort
    community.

    So all together now.... Thanks Joel!<g>

    Thank You,
    Kevin Johnson and the BASE development team
    BASE Project Lead
    http://base.secureideas.net
    The next step in IDS analysis!