Honeynet Security Console 2.0 Released

From: Jeff Dell (jdell_at_activeworx.com)
Date: 04/06/05

    To: <focus-ids@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:35:55 -0400

    I am pleased to announce the release of Honeynet Security Console(HSC)
    version 2.0 For Windows 2000/XP. Honeynet Security Console is an analysis
    tool to view events on your personal network or honeynet. It gives you the
    power to view events from Snort, TCPDump, Firewall, Syslog and Sebek logs.
    It also allows you to correlate events between each of these data types to
    have a full view of the attackers' actions.

    This tool is not only for honeynets, it is also a great interface to view
    snort events. With both Honeynet Security Console and IDS Policy Manager
    (also at activeworx.org) you have a complete solution to manage your snort
    rules and view the events.

     Some of the new features of Honeynet Security Console are:

    * Additional search capabilities to IDS events.
    * Additional graphs and updated existing graphs.
    * Added Search capabilities to IDS event payload.
    * all new look and feel for 2005!
    * plus a lot more...

    To download this free software or get more details about this product, visit
    our website at :

     http://www.activeworx.org

    Enjoy!

    Jeff

    Stop hurting your network!

    The NeVO passive vulnerability sensor continuously finds vulnerabilities,
    applications and new hosts without the need for network scanning.
    It also finds compromised systems with application-based intrusion detection.
    Go to http://www.tenablesecurity.com/products/nevo.shtml to learn more.

    • Honeynet Security Console 1.0 Final Released
      ... We are very pleased to announce the release of Honeynet Security Console ... version 1.0 Final For Windows 2000/XP. ... snort events. ... Centralized view of all event logs on your honeynet. ...
      (Focus-IDS)
    • Honeynet Security Console 1.2 Released
      ... I am pleased to announce the release of Honeynet Security Console version ... Honeynet Security Console is a free analysis tool ... to view events from Snort, TCPDump, Firewall, Syslog and Sebek logs. ... With both Honeynet Security Console and IDS Policy ...
      (Focus-IDS)