Foolin an IDS (the return :))

From: Tarek Naja (sectraq_at_gmail.com)
Date: 03/13/05

    Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:31:30 +0000
    To: focus-ids@securityfocus.com

    Hello,
    I would like to thank every1 who has contributed and helped me in the
    past topic (fooling and ids). Thank you all u were a great help and
    the info u provided was awsome.

    Now that am attracted more to the subject iam planing to be more
    uptodate and expand my project to wireless IDS under the same topic.
    So if any1 can suggest and nice technical papers on WIDS foolery i
    would really appriciate it. I am not sure this is the correct word for
    it, but am particularly interested in "plymorphic" IDS (that adapt and
    teach itself).

    Thanks again for every1 and ur help is really appriciated.

    Test Your IDS

    Is your IDS deployed correctly?
    Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from
    CORE IMPACT.
    Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
    to learn more.