Re: IDS requirement

From: David Jiménez Domínguez (djdsecurity_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/23/04

    Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:59:20 -0600
    To: focus-ids@securityfocus.com

    http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1670

    On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 04:04:16 -0800 (PST), Raj B <raj2490@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone email me a document on how IDS/IPS actually
    > works.....with the terminology well explained.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Raj

    > http://mail.yahoo.com

    > Test Your IDS
    >
    > Is your IDS deployed correctly?
    > Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from
    > CORE IMPACT.
    > Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
    > to learn more.

    Test Your IDS

    Is your IDS deployed correctly?
    Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from
    CORE IMPACT.
    Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
    to learn more.
      (Focus-IDS)
    • Re: tired of "what is the best IDS/IPS system?" questions
      ... Seems kind of a dumb question anyway ... > with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (Focus-IDS)
    • RE: IDS requirement
      ... There is a great explanation of IPS and IDS ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from ... CORE IMPACT. ...
      (Focus-IDS)
    • Re: What will you be hunting with this Fall?
      ... > a rear sight and a slightly prouder front sight than ... > add a forward sling loop and a sling button toward the ... > Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (rec.hunting)
    • Re: Ousted
      ... South Korean PM played golf....result? ... asked him to resign. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (soc.culture.singapore)