RE: Comparison Between IDS / IPS Products

From: Bob Walder (bwalder_at_spamcop.net)
Date: 09/12/04

    To: 'Bénoni MARTIN' <Benoni.MARTIN@libertis.ga>, <focus-ids@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:33:54 +0200

    That's not true!

    All our reports are freely available on our web site - we have even removed
    the annoying registration form

    All that is missing from the on-line versions are the complete benchmark
    tables, but most of that info is spread throughout the report if you want to
    dig.

    Yes, if you want the full performance figures in nice easy to read tables
    then those are only in the PDF versions for which we do charge (though for
    anyone interested in deploying this sort of technology I don't think $75 is
    a lot to ask for those ;o)

    Regards,

    Bob Walder
    The NSS Group

    • Twin attacks rock Norway, at least 87 dead - a gunman attacks people at a youth camp, killing at
      ... Outside Oslo, a gunman attacks people at a youth camp, killing at ... According to media reports, ... Norwegian national broadcaster NRK identified him as 32-year-old ...
      (soc.culture.china)
    • On
      ... MUMBAI, India -- The bodies of five hostages have been found at ... a Jewish center in Mumbai, according to reports, and fighting still ... Earlier, police said they had cleared the Oberoi Hotel, killing two ... The death toll from Wednesday's attacks in nine locations was 155 -- ...
      (alt.politics.bush)
    • On Bushs Watch, Two Americans Killed, Scores Injured In Terrorist Attacks
      ... MUMBAI, India -- The bodies of five hostages have been found at ... a Jewish center in Mumbai, according to reports, and fighting still ... Earlier, police said they had cleared the Oberoi Hotel, killing two ... The death toll from Wednesday's attacks in nine locations was 155 -- ...
      (alt.politics.bush)
    • More attacks on redheads reported at Calabasas school
      ... More attacks on redheads reported at Calabasas school ... Three students reported being beaten up by about a dozen students at ... Wright Middle School, Los Angeles County sheriff's investigators said. ... Detectives took reports of two more assaults, ...
      (alt.true-crime)
    • Re: On Bushs Watch, Two Americans Killed, Scores Injured In Terrorist Attacks
      ... Under President-Elect HUSSEIN's watch, ... Scores Injured in Terrorist Attacks ... MUMBAI, India -- The bodies of five hostages have been found at ... a Jewish center in Mumbai, according to reports, and fighting still ...
      (alt.politics.bush)