RE: Anomaly Based Network IDS

From: Bharat Bhushan (bharatb_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/26/04

    To: focus-ids@securityfocus.com
    Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 08:31:03 +0000

    Hi,

    Has anyone seen or working on a Genetic Algorithm based IDS?

    Regards,

    - Bharat.

    http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

    • Re: Recommending an IDS system
      ... Regards, ... > I have been tasked with looking at and recommending an IDS system for my ... > Though I have not looked at it in as much detail as network based IDS, ... > Am I trying to do too much, should I just concentrate on host based IDS? ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Msn Messenger
      ... I have just installed new MSN messenger 7 on WinXP pro machine. ... or because of Windows ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: The best free file transfer programme?
      ... You have to give MSN Messenger ... >> Regards, ... >> Richard Urban ... >> Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: ntbackup schedule
      ... This is the SMS forums but you can do that with the at command ... Best Regards ... Stefan ... Feel free to e-mail or add me on msn messenger ...
      (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
    • Re: re[2]: Gateway IDS
      ... Signature sets are growing, protocols ... static environment. ... Yeah, I know, not every IDS can be as flexible ... Given what we have accomplished in regards to security over the last ...
      (Focus-IDS)