RE: History of intrusion detection

From: Rishi Pande (
Date: 04/09/04

    To: "'Thomas'" <>, <>
    Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 19:09:18 -0400

    You may want to take a look at two articles

    1. Einwechter, Nathan "An Introduction To Distributed Intrusion
    Detection Systems", Security Focus, 2001
    2. Robbins, Royce, "Distributed Intrusion Detection Systems: An
    Introduction and Review", SANS Reading Room, GSEC Practical Assignment,

    In my experience they seem to answer most of my historical questions
    about IDS.

    Good luck!