RE: Need Help in My Project

Vincent.Maes_at_aps.com
Date: 03/16/04

    Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:37:10 -0700
    To: focus-ids@securityfocus.com

    -----Original Message-----
    From: sam_ids@yahoo.com [mailto:sam_ids@yahoo.com]
    Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 11:09 PM
    Subject: Need Help in My Project

    >I really need some information about different Attacks (using any
    protocol )
    >and the corresponding packet format for this attack,I thought you might

    >help me, or at least show me where i can find help.

    http://www.snort.org/docs/idspaper/ - Details on frag, insertion, and
    deletion attacks.
    IMHO, this is the paper to start with.
    <sarcasm>
    I'm sure you already googled this topic...right?
    </sarcasm>

    Vince

    "MMS <apsc.com>" made the following annotations.
    --- NOTICE ---
    This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential, privileged or proprietary information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original and any copy or printout. Unintended recipients are prohibited from making any other use of this e-mail. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, we accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, or for any delay or errors or omissions in the contents which result from e-mail transmission.

    Test your IDS

    Is your IDS deployed correctly?
    Find out by easily testing it with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.

    Visit:
    www.coresecurity.com/promos/sf_eids1 to learn more.