RE: symbiot security - april fool's prank ?

Elkind_Rob_at_emc.com
Date: 03/12/04

    To: chris_caydes@yahoo.com, focus-ids@securityfocus.com
    Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:14:09 -0500

    Chris, it's real and it's real scary. We spoke to them about their product
    (and then quickly determined it wasn't what we were looking for). This
    article does a good job of hitting the major issues - i.e. legal, ethical,
    and spoofed sources becoming your targets.

     http://news.zdnet.co.uk/0,39020330,39148215,00.htm

    -Rob