RE : Experiences with Toplayer Attack Mitigator IPS

From: Bourque Daniel (Daniel.Bourque_at_loto-quebec.com)
Date: 10/22/03

    To: 'Alvin Wong' <alvin.wong@b2b.com.my>, Pat Stangler <pat.private@chicagowebs.com>
    Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:19:14 -0400

    What you are saying is how can I justify to my boss to install a new
    security device after investing in 1 FW, IDS, failover FW, second layer of
    fw, antivirus, second level of antivus, third level of antivirus, anti-spam
    software, 24x7 monitoring, second e-mail server, encryption, vpn server, ...

    It's easy, you scare him...

    :o)

    Btw, when the report is available, please post a note here...