focus-ids@securityfocus.com

From: Adrien FACHE (adrien.fache_at_its.setec.fr)
Date: 06/13/03

    To: <focus-ids@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:53:24 +0200

    hi,
      my environment here is squid/Unix serving 1000 users. i need to detect
    any proxy request which could be a http tunnel connection (e.g. p2p).
    can anyone give me hint which IDS or tool (e.g. squid patch)
    (free or commercal) can detect suspicious proxy connections, or send me
    weblink to tech. paper on this topic?

    thank you

    Adrien

    INTRUSION PREVENTION: READY FOR PRIME TIME?

    IntruShield now offers unprecedented Intrusion IntelligenceTM capabilities
    - including intrusion identification, relevancy, direction, impact and analysis
    - enabling a path to prevention.

    Download the latest white paper "Intrusion Prevention: Myths, Challenges, and Requirements" at:
    http://www.securityfocus.com/IntruVert-focus-ids2