Re: Network Taps

From: Andrew Plato (aplato_at_anitian.com)
Date: 05/20/03

    Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:15:36 -0700
    To: <focus-ids@securityfocus.com>

    > Hi
    > I have been meaning to put up a page on Network Taps for over a year
    and
    > have at last got around to it. There has been some movement with the
    likes
    > of Finisar taking over Shomiti but I can only find 4 manufacturing
    players
    > out there, being:

    > Intrusion
    > Network Critical
    > Finisar aka Shomiti
    > Net Optics

    > If there are any more out there please let me know so that I can
    include
    > them.

    Top Layer (www.toplayer.com) makes taps, IDS load balencers, etc.

    ___________________________________
    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President / Principal Consultant
    Anitian Corporation

    Enterprise Security &
    Infrastructure Solutions

    503-644-5656 Office
    503-644-8574 Fax
    503-201-0821 Mobile
    www.anitian.com

    INTRUSION PREVENTION: READY FOR PRIME TIME?

    IntruShield now offers unprecedented Intrusion IntelligenceTM capabilities
    - including intrusion identification, relevancy, direction, impact and analysis
    - enabling a path to prevention.

    Download the latest white paper "Intrusion Prevention: Myths, Challenges, and Requirements" at:
    http://www.securityfocus.com/IntruVert-focus-ids2