- 30-ish page whitepaper
- 4 line ads on posts
- [Snort-sigs] new Q signature
- Active response... some thoughts.
- Costs of a compromise related to the detection time
- Did IDSes detect the SQL worm?
- Eagle X 1.0 release
- Focus-IDS Mailing List Administration & Article Announcement
- Gig TAPs
- Gig TAPs)
- Honeyd 0.5 release
- how to detect http tunnel?
- IDS Deployment Metrics
- ids detect malicious encrypted data?
- IDS Policy Manager 1.3 Final Released!
- IDScenter 1.1 rc1 released
- Method to the Madness: Anomaly & Signature Redux
- models of internet attacks.
- new Q signature
- Protocol Anomaly Detection IDS
- Protocol Anomaly Detection IDS - Honeypots
- RES: Protocol Anomaly Detection IDS - Honeypots
- slow scans?
- sniffer detection on switched based networks
- snort-inline inbound ruleset?
- Summary of the responses (4 line ad)
- The First Honeyd Challenge
- Traffic logs to help with IDS testing and development
- Triangulating packets
- Using an IDS to redirect hostile traffic to a Honeypot
- Web server response to attacks
- WLAN IDS
Last message date: 02/28/03
Archived on: 02/28/03 CET