help

From: anderson lee (andersonlee2000@163.com)
Date: 01/09/03

    Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:45:07 +0800 (CST)
    From: "anderson lee" <andersonlee2000@163.com>
    To: focus-ids@securityfocus.com

    Happy 2003 new year!

    I am focus my research work in IDS. I run into a prolem to construct the system.
    Anyone ever read this paper "Intrusion Detection with Unlabeled Data Using Clustering.pdf" by CS of Columbia, in which they build a sensor record connections with as much as 41 features. The authors said they modified the Bro( another open source IDS system in Berley Lab in Columbia ) to do this. Could anybody could tell me how to do this, some hints is also helpful.

    Thank you!
    情人节不要再做孤独人!约会其实很简单 http://dating.163.com/
    网易俱乐部为你建造一个超级的私人社区! http://our.163.com
    新年有礼! VIP邮箱也可以免费用! http://vip.163.com/payment/MobilePayment.shtml