RE: wlan ids

From: Alan Shimel (
Date: 10/23/02

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:23:10 -0600
From: "Alan Shimel" <>
To: "cyclon jet" <>, <>

We have a wireless beta IPS coming out early November and we are looking for serious beta testers if anyone is interested

Alan Shimel
VP of Sales & Business Development
Latis Networks, Inc.

303-642-4515 Direct
516-857-7409 Mobile
303-642-4501 Fax
Reducing your risk has never been this easy.
. . .
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.