RE: Security Management tools

From: Gary Halleen (ghalleen@cisco.com)
Date: 09/16/02

From: "Gary Halleen" <ghalleen@cisco.com>
To: "Manomohan, Manoj V." <MVManomohan@co.pg.md.us>, "Curt Purdy" <Purdy@TecMan.com>, <christopher.ctr.harris@faa.gov>, <focus-ids@securityfocus.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:28:03 -0700

We just announced the CiscoWorks VPN / Security Management Solution (VMS)
2.1 software. Included as part of this bundle is a tool called Security
Monitor which includes integrated monitoring to capture, store, view,
correlate, and report on events from network IDS, switch IDS, host IDS,
firewalls, and routers.

Gary

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Windows CE 6.0 Security Model
    ... There is a little mistake in the MSDN help concerning security management. ... I want to add security model to my BSP. ...
  • Re: Recommended reading or prep for Security Career
    ... The CISSP certification is really more for Information ... Security Management. ... gain more insight into what career paths are available by attending one ... position in a specialty than you will in security management. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • REVIEW: "Security+ Study Guide", Michael Pastore
    ... %T "Security+ Study Guide" ... Chapter one reviews general security concepts, ... security, business continuity, and bits of security management. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • REVIEW: "Security+ Study Guide", Michael Pastore
    ... %T "Security+ Study Guide" ... Chapter one reviews general security concepts, ... security, business continuity, and bits of security management. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • RE: IDS and Spywares
    ... > a network based security control has better visibility than a host based ... Just as we do in IDS and network traffic analysis. ... > made spyware, or trojan, or any other kind of malware where you can install ...
    (Focus-IDS)