RE: Security Management tools

From: Gary Halleen (ghalleen@cisco.com)
Date: 09/16/02

From: "Gary Halleen" <ghalleen@cisco.com>
To: "Manomohan, Manoj V." <MVManomohan@co.pg.md.us>, "Curt Purdy" <Purdy@TecMan.com>, <christopher.ctr.harris@faa.gov>, <focus-ids@securityfocus.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:28:03 -0700

We just announced the CiscoWorks VPN / Security Management Solution (VMS)
2.1 software. Included as part of this bundle is a tool called Security
Monitor which includes integrated monitoring to capture, store, view,
correlate, and report on events from network IDS, switch IDS, host IDS,
firewalls, and routers.

Gary