Re: Windows frontend for linux snort

From: Saad Kadhi (bsdguy@docisland.org)
Date: 06/20/02

From: Saad Kadhi <bsdguy@docisland.org>
To: Anders Søgaard <as@celzo.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2002 08:40:28 +0200

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 23:57, Anders Søgaard wrote:
> I looking for a way using a frontend on a windows box for viewing logs
> produced on a linux snort box, how do i go about This? also recomendations
> for software is appriciated...
ACID is my favorite but there are other tools you might find useful
available at http://www.snort.org/dl/contrib.

HTH.

--
Saad -- [pgp keyid: 35592A6D http://pgp.mit.edu]
[pgp fingerprint: BF7D D73E 1FCF 4B4F AF63  65EB 34F1 DBBF 3559 2A6D]

Relevant Pages

  • Windows frontend for linux snort
    ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... I looking for a way using a frontend on a windows box for viewing logs ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Neue Probleme mit Frontend-Backend
    ... Arbeitsplatzrechner (Win XP Prof, Office 2003). ... Arbeitsplatzrechner (Windows 2000, Office 2000). ... nicht zum Laufen.Versuche ich als Benutzer das Frontend zu starten bekomme ...
    (microsoft.public.de.access)
  • Accessing hosted SQL remotely
    ... a new PHP web-based frontend and an older, ... than abandon their Windows client. ... SQL Server for the Windows clients. ...
  • Re: Multiple users opening queries on shared network
    ... Possibly because this user doesn't have the exact same version of Windows ... the frontend, usually but not necessarily on his/her local hard drive (in ... When another user on the network opens the same query, ... gets different (and incorrect) results. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Which is the best frontend for MAME?
    ... of computer equipment you have. ... set-ups done on top of Windows. ... frontend to use. ... I'm also not sure if the command line version of MAME is ...
    (alt.games.mame)