Website w/ good reviews of HIDSs?

From: Richard Compton (lazzy_8@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/18/02

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:59:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Richard Compton <lazzy_8@yahoo.com>
To: focus-ids@securityfocus.com

Hello,
Does anybody know where online I could find a good
review of the various HIDS that are available? Google
is not turning up too much.

-Richard Compton

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Relevant Pages

  • http://snofreh19.007gb.com/msn-plus2a/map.html msn plus log hacking
    ... http://snofreh15.007gb.com/yahoo-chd0/harlerediase.html cards yahoo ... http://snofreh15.007gb.com/yahoo-chd0/fangati.html msn mesenger 7 o ... http://snofreh15.007gb.com/yahoo-chd0/vesthask.html google calendar ... http://snofreh15.007gb.com/yahoo-chd0/rin.html msn instant messenger ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: Structuring informational content for commercial site
    ... >would be good to use subsubdirectories or not as much as it concerns search ... >>> I think that Yahoo, for example, does a better job than Google ... I don't totally agree with "at giving better rank to pages which have ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: Structuring informational content for commercial site
    ... >>>At giving a better rank to pages which have high valuable content. ... and I have sites/pages that rank well in Yahoo ... rolled out their new search engine - I ranked higher on them than I ... Google just took me a little while ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • [Full-disclosure] Re: Google and Yahoo search engine zero-day code
    ... On 7/4/06, n3td3v wrote: ... Hi-Jack corporate crawler machines which have vulnerable robot ... Today's disclosure involves Google and Yahoo search engines: ... Yahoo visit it, then the code exploits the software they use and makes ...
    (Full-Disclosure)