RE: recommended front-ends for snort?

From: Benjamin Tomhave (falcon@cybersecret.com)
Date: 04/09/02

From: "Benjamin Tomhave" <falcon@cybersecret.com>
To: <focus-ids@securityfocus.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:12:56 -0600

A belated 'thank you' to everyone for their input on my original question.
Due to budget limitations, at this time I'm looking at the free software
recommended, such as ACID and demarc. Again, thank you for all the input!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: recommended front-ends for snort?
    ... Benjamin Tomhave wrote: ... > A belated 'thank you' to everyone for their input on my original question. ... > Due to budget limitations, at this time I'm looking at the free software ... FYI, Demarc is NOT free. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Lets talk about GUI and sound libraries
    ... wondering where is the all the free software that somehow is just ... it hasn't got anything to do with the original question. ... criticism is that you attacked me in the personal area without any ... If you want to be pampered even when you post mistakes such as "no free Lisp other than SBCL runs on all three OSes" and "LTk is the only portable GUI", ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Lets talk about GUI and sound libraries
    ... RMS cast the pearl "We should all write and contribute great software ... wondering where is the all the free software that somehow is just ... it hasn't got anything to do with the original question. ... criticism is that you attacked me in the personal area without any ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)