IDScenter 1.09 beta 1.2 is available

From: Kistler Ueli (iuk@gmx.ch)
Date: 03/07/02

Date: 7 Mar 2002 14:36:36 -0000
From: Kistler Ueli <iuk@gmx.ch>
To: focus-ids@securityfocus.com

Hello

I'd like to inform you about release of IDScenter
1.09 beta 1.2:

IDScenter is a snort managment tool for Windows
platform. It support Snort 1.8.x and 1.7, can send
E-Mail alerts, AutoBlock with Network ICE BlackICE
firewall (Snort logs parsed), program execution by
alert, integrated log viewer, external log viewers
support (for example ACID), alarm sound
(WAV/Beep/none), expermimental "Snort
configuratoin Wizard", autorestart of Snort when
it crashs (but it's not the often the case ;-)
)... and more!

Download: www.eclipse.fr.fm

Regards,
  Ueli Kistler
  eclipse@packx.net / iuk@gmx.ch /
ukistler@student.ethz.ch
  www.eclipse.fr.fm

  www.packx.net

Relevant Pages

  • RE: dragon and snort logs
    ... > It is a fairly common occurrence for Enterasys customers to use snort. ... the time to write custom signatures for their existing IDS, ... with them to import those to Dragon, since Dragon is one of the few ... they are freely available on our support site. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: Snort console recommendation
    ... Snort itself. ... install Snort and the SQL database itself. ... in our move towards being the first SIM to support almost every ... >> Despite the undisputed popularity of the Snort IDS and its rise to fame ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: MSSP / IDS Selection
    ... I have spent much time researching various MSSP's NetSec, Verisign, ... On a monthly level the pricing looks ... We looked into doing the same service internally using Snort. ... packages the support so I don't need to worry about hardware support, ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • IDScenter 1.1 rc1 released
    ... plugins (extract IP, TCP, UDP and ICMP which can be ... support for -w option, corrected Stream4 option... ... IDScenter is a configuration and and management tool ... for Snort IDS on Windows platforms. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: IDS recommendations
    ... > There is the assumption that the quality assurance process software ... I'd have to agree with Jeff wholeheartedly, if support in some shape or form ... your IDS solution, ... With regard to support for Snort, whilst unofficial, the Snort mailing list ...
    (Focus-IDS)