RE: Cisco IDSFrom: Semerjian, Ohanes (Semerjian.Ohanes@wcom.com.au)
- Previous message: Mario Audet: "Cisco IDS"
- Maybe in reply to: Mario Audet: "Cisco IDS"
- Next in thread: simon chan: "Re: Cisco IDS"
- Next in thread: Jonah Kowall: "RE: Cisco IDS"
- Reply: simon chan: "Re: Cisco IDS"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Semerjian, Ohanes" <Semerjian.Ohanes@wcom.com.au> To: 'Mario Audet' <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 06:41:20 +0800
Netranger provide the shunning feature only for Cisco routers.
Do you know if Cisco IDS 4230 can works with
Check Point Firewall-1? I want to know if this
appliance can modify a route in the firewall to block a
I think than ISS Network Sensor can do it with Check
Point and Nokia firewalls.