Intrusion Detection opening

From: Todd Bonner (Tbonner7@bellsouth.net)
Date: 11/29/01

Date: 29 Nov 2001 18:03:59 -0000
From: Todd Bonner <Tbonner7@bellsouth.net>
To: focus-ids@securityfocus.com
Subject: Intrusion Detection opening

I am looking for someone that has strong checkpoint
firewall, LAN/WAN security and intrusion detection
experience for an opportunity in the RTP area. This is
a terriffic opportunity with a premier employer. If
interested, please send resume to Todd Bonner
Tbonner7@bellsouth.net

Relevant Pages

  • (no subject)
    ... Gibson is pretty much dead on right. ... And I do know about intrusion detection. ... he rated it as a firewall because it was being pushed as ... whether it's "Black Ice is ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • [fw-wiz] GIDS, Intrusion Prevention: A Firewall by Any Other Name
    ... intrusion detection pattern matching rules to the content they see ... To me, this is a firewall. ... I am *not* criticizing the technology. ... proprietary "intrusion prevention" technologies (i.e. I've forgotten the ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: security on iis 5 open port router
    ... And I do know about intrusion detection. ... Gibson was rating BlackIce as a firewall [at a time when BlackIce was ... he rated it as a firewall because it was being pushed as ... whether it's "Black Ice is ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: firewall
    ... I would not necessarily thing that having intrusion detection is such a big ... thing in a small network. ... The security logs on the domain computers can be ... The firewall logs can also be checked ...
  • RE: Firewall and DMZ topology
    ... I've seen many companies that have intrusion detection but never really ... Subject: Firewall and DMZ topology ... >> The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic ... >> access in about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing ...
    (Security-Basics)