NULL.idq scans...

From: Patrick Andry (pandry@wolverinefreight.ca)
Date: 11/29/01

Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:26:21 -0500
From: Patrick Andry <pandry@wolverinefreight.ca>
To: focus-ids@securityfocus.com
Subject: NULL.idq scans...

I have seen a barrage of requests for null.idq in my server logs, and
want to know what they're looking for. Is this a frontpage exploit?
 There is very limited amount of info on Google, and this is the first
I've seen of it.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: netstat info weird
    ... On Monday 14 February 2005 17:02, Varshavchick Alexander wrote: ... > 4294961156 mbufs in use ... > 0 requests for sfbufs delayed ... > The are no messages in the server logs to the subject. ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Blocking worms through Firewalls and/or Apache
    ... Been checking out my server logs, ... the worms: ... Averaging 15.57 requests per Unique IP ... the process of looking up the tech contact email address for the IP's ...
    (comp.security.unix)
    ... We are having a serious problem with sporadic failures of requests to ... if you hit the refresh button it usually ... Upon checking server logs, IIS 5 has usually logged the ... stop in Internet Explorer after waiting several minutes and then view ...
  • Re: track clicks on a button
    ... No because that function is totally client side. ... your server logs for requests for favicon.ico, ... Prev by Date: ...