Signatures for Realsecure?

From: mpa@chilesat.net
Date: 10/20/01

Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 11:16:26 -0500
From: mpa@chilesat.net
Subject: Signatures for Realsecure?
To: focus-ids@securityfocus.com

I seeking a site with good signatures for RealSecure, Do you can help me?

Thanks.

Regards from Santiago, Chile.-

Relevant Pages

  • RealSecure IDS signatures for SNMP vulnerabilities
    ... The newly released RealSecure XPU contains the following signatures. ... you'll remember in my previous e-mail, the generic BlackICE "SNMP Corrupt" ... Triggers on any SNMP activity. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Fwd: FW: IDS recommendations
    ... ISS has some excellent qualities with it's attack signatures. ... not installed RealSecure 6.0 yet, so some information may be different. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: blocking p2p apps with ISA 2004
    ... signatures for the specific P2P you were looking to block? ... Adina Hagege ... ISA Server Product Team ...
    (microsoft.public.isaserver)
  • Re: <ctype.h> toLower()
    ... Learn how to snip other people's signatures. ... that's what I call sloppy code. ... Regards ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
  • Re: SignedXml CheckSignature()
    ... A> Can some one verify that .net 2.0 Signatures can not be verified by .net ... With best regards, ... http://www.SecureBlackbox.com - the comprehensive component suite for network security ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)