RE: Intrusion Detection Product Info:

From: Hedges, Nigel (Nigel.Hedges@ca.com)
Date: 09/15/01

From: "Hedges, Nigel" <Nigel.Hedges@ca.com>
To: FOCUS-IDS@securityfocus.com
Subject: RE: Intrusion Detection Product Info:
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 15:56:42 +1000

www.networkintrusion.co.uk is a pretty good site

nigel hedges

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Lane [mailto:lanerp@home.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 9:44 AM
To: FOCUS-IDS@securityfocus.com
Subject: Intrusion Detection Product Info:

Does anyone have any good objective information comparing Intrusion
Detection products?
Or websites to check out for more information?

Interested in the following:
ISS Real Secure
Intrusion.com Secure Net Pro
Enterasys Dragon
Snort
Any other package that may be worth considering that is not listed

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Rick