Radware Load Balancing and IDS

From: Jose Carlos Faial (faial@rio-de-janeiro.sns.slb.com)
Date: 08/20/01

Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:53:35 -0300
To: focus-ids@securityfocus.com
From: faial@rio-de-janeiro.sns.slb.com (Jose Carlos Faial)
Subject: Radware Load Balancing and IDS

Hi all,

        We are looking for a solution that requires both Load Balancing and IDS
capabilities. This can be a integrated solution or not. I found that
RadWare load balancing systems comes with an Application Security module,
that can detect and stops a great number of attacks, like port scanning,
ddos, BOF, and common exploits.

        But I would like to hear from you if you have any experience with this
module. Is it a good IDS? How if you compare it with Snort or RealSecure?
Did you think that another strong IDS systems is still needed?

Thanks in advance,

faial

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Radware Load Balancing and IDS
    ... Radware Load Balancing and IDS ... This can be a integrated solution or not. ... |> RadWare load balancing systems comes with an Application Security ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Radware Load Balancing and IDS
    ... Radware Load Balancing and IDS ... Shomiti documents at http://www.digitz.org/ids.shtml ...
    (Focus-IDS)