RE: high speed nids

From: Chris Deibler (chris.deibler@vigilantminds.com)
Date: 08/03/01

From: Chris Deibler <chris.deibler@vigilantminds.com>
To: 'Christian Kuhtz' <ck@gnu.org>, focus-ids@securityfocus.com
Subject: RE: high speed nids
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 07:37:41 -0400

NetworkICE (now ISS property) has a gigabit-capable sentry offering.
However, whether this product survives the consolidation is subject to
conjecture. In any case, I suggest checking it out. I have considerable
experience with their other sentries, and find them useful.

Chris Deibler
VigilantMinds, Inc.