Re: .ida Intrusion Attempt

From: Andre Kajita - Administrador da Rede (admin_at_camarasjc.sp.gov.br)
Date: 07/19/01

Greets,

As the Usenet Newbie once said: "Me too!".

It started today as a matter of fact - I hadn't been hit by a single
"Code Red" until 1100 GMT and now it's every few minutes. It's going
after all my servers that have/had port 80 open in the last 2 years
(four computers) and it's not going after any of my other 92 machines
(none of them have any web services).

I'm gonna make a list of the IPs tomorrow but they all seem to come
from the same hosts.

Oh - I'm not infected of course, my NT here doesn't have IIS running
and my other servers are running Apache.

Let's see how many times I'm hit tonight!
Andre.

--
Arthur Dent: "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
Ford Prefect: "You ask a glass of water."

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Karate Chi Master video... Bullshit
    ... If a given force can interact with matter - normal everyday matter like ... Chi hasn't been. ... You have someone stand at attention, arms stretched out to ... As an example- the story I tell about when Paul hit me twice, ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: A guy with just no class at all.
    ... And Thing's Daddy, for that matter. ... Using the power of the Oval Office to hit out at someone who disagreed with what they did and said so in print. ... What little faith I had in the integrity of the press has just hit the dumper. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: wont logon
    ... Please don't recommend a specific fix unless you know for sure it applies ... First, get into Mail and hit Tools, then accounts. ... go to the Servers Tab. ... Then at the bottom of the box, there should be the a box called settings. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: OT: US SMG Come-Back ;)
    ... Otherwise it is simply a matter of Kentucky windage, ... your experience and practice tells you you need to in order to hit ... unmeasured 150 yds with only a sporatic miss. ... saw someone coming toward me with an assault rifle or Garand, ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: RIP: Ike Turner
    ... No person has a right to hit another... ... matter what the provocation. ... somebody from harm, or self defense. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)