Re: [oss-security] Case YVS Image Gallery
- From: Henri Salo <henri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 23:39:15 +0200
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 09:31:52AM -0700, Kurt Seifried wrote:
If you make a list of issues (e.g. XSS, CSRF, etc) with the code
examples I can assign the various blocks of issues CVEs.
1. ./administration/install.php opens ../functions/db_connect.php and writes to file without input validation leading to PHP code injection with all variables if any contains for example: ";} ?> <?php print("Hello World"); exit("") ?>
Note that install guide in web says: "after instalation is complete, delete the "install.php" file" and install.php does not need permissions.
2. ./administration/create_album.php does not have proper input validation leading to stored XSS, which can only be added by administrators, but I don't think this as a limit after other vulnerabilities. XSS will also be shown to normal users (mainpage).
- Henri Salo
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] pidgin OTR information leakage
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] pidgin OTR information leakage
- Previous by thread: Case YVS Image Gallery
- Next by thread: Security advisory for Bugzilla 4.2 and 4.0.5