DC4420 - London DEFCON - February meet - Tuesday February 21st 2012
- From: Major Malfunction <majormal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:59:45 +0000
This month we have our usual two talk format - one that you'll need to concentrate on (and which will give us time to break into the bar), and one through which you can sip the beer you bought to accompany the one you bought for me...
Shaun Colley of IOActive will make our heads hurt with
"printf tricks & setjmp/longjmp bugs"
"E-mail Headers I Have Known And Loved" from @gwire (of NTK fame)
Meeting is *** DOWNSTAIRS ***
Room is ours from 17:30, talks kick off at 19:30
Venue is here:
2 minutes walk from Oxford Circus tube.
Tuesday 21st Feb, 2012
17:30 till kicking out
37 Cavendish Square
As always, this year's dates will be posted on the website as and when they're confirmed:
See you tommozza!
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...
- Prev by Date: SQL Injection Vulnerabilities in TestLink
- Next by Date: OxWall 1.1.1 <= Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Previous by thread: SQL Injection Vulnerabilities in TestLink
- Next by thread: OxWall 1.1.1 <= Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities