DC4420 - London DEFCON - February meet - Tuesday February 21st 2012

This month we have our usual two talk format - one that you'll need to concentrate on (and which will give us time to break into the bar), and one through which you can sip the beer you bought to accompany the one you bought for me...

Shaun Colley of IOActive will make our heads hurt with
"printf tricks & setjmp/longjmp bugs"

followed by

"E-mail Headers I Have Known And Loved" from @gwire (of NTK fame)

Meeting is *** DOWNSTAIRS ***

Room is ours from 17:30, talks kick off at 19:30

Venue is here:

http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/

2 minutes walk from Oxford Circus tube.

Tuesday 21st Feb, 2012

Time:

17:30 till kicking out

Place:

The Phoenix
37 Cavendish Square
London
W1G 0PP

As always, this year's dates will be posted on the website as and when they're confirmed:

http://www.dc4420.org

See you tommozza!

cheers,
MM

--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...

Relevant Pages

  • [Full-disclosure] DC4420 - London DEFCON - February meet - Tuesday February 21st 201
    ... This month we have our usual two talk format - one that you'll need to ... concentrate on, ... you bought for me... ... "E-mail Headers I Have Known And Loved" from @gwire ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: VirtualRPC for Apple Macintosh
    ... that's not what 99% of people bought their VCR for. ... At the time of the format wars the machines were very expensive and ... there was a culture in the UK to rent a TV and VCR from the likes of DER, ... It was the rental companies who went for VHS, ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: Blu Ray and HD DVD compomise over
    ... >> I bought into VHS which is now on its way out. ... We all know how that format ... >> I bought into DVD because it was irresistible... ... VHS and its improvement SVHS ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • Re: Why does nothing work
    ... record to almost every format and it read every single disk I put in it. ... However, if I take the disk out of the drive and put it straight back in, it ... I've bitten the bullet and bought a new one. ... Similarly I bought a Mitsubishi top of the range VHS recorder in 1986 that is still going strong in the bedroom and once again has never needed any maintenance. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: copy hard disk
    ... I have not went and bought it yet because I am unsure. ... Could I not format F ... > I use Ghost boot disks to copy NTFS source partitions to image files on ... > disk images to NTFS. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)