Downloads Folder: A Binary Planting Minefield
- From: "ACROS Security Lists" <lists@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 17:32:47 +0100
This blog post reveals a bit of our research and provides an advance notification of
a largely unknown remote exploit technique on Windows. More importantly, it provides
instructions for protecting your computers from this technique while waiting for the
affected software to correct its behavior.
Enjoy the reading!
Mitja Kolsek, CEO / @mkolsek
Makedonska ulica 113, SI - 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
Tel +386.2.3000.280 Fax +386.2.3000.282
ACROS Security: Finding Your Digital Vulnerabilities Before Others Do
- Prev by Date: [ MDVSA-2012:021 ] java-1.6.0-openjdk
- Next by Date: WebsiteBaker 2.8.2 SP2 HTTP-Referer XSS vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [ MDVSA-2012:021 ] java-1.6.0-openjdk
- Next by thread: WebsiteBaker 2.8.2 SP2 HTTP-Referer XSS vulnerability