[HITB-Announce] Reminder: HITB2012AMS Call For Papers Closing Soon

This is a gentle reminder that the Call for Papers for the third annual
HITBSecConf in Europe closes on the 18th of February! Send in your
submissions now!

http://cfp.hackinthebox.org/

---

This year, we're moving to a new, bigger and better venue -- the
award winning Okura Hotel right in middle of Amsterdam with easy access
via public transportation. #HITB2012AMS will be a quad-track conference
featuring keynote speakers Andy Ellis (Chief Security Officer, Akamai)
and Bruce Schneier (Chief Security Technology Officer, BT)!

As always, talks that are more technical or that discuss new and never
before seen attack methods are of more interest than a subject that has
been covered several times before.

Submissions are due _no later than 18th February 2012_
HITB CFP: http://cfp.hackinthebox.org/

Event Website: http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2012ams/

===

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:

Cloud Security
File System Security
3G/4G/WIMAX Security
SS7/GSM/VoIP Security
Security of Medical Devices
Critical Infrastructure Security
Smartphone / MobileSecurity
Smart Card and Physical Security
Network Protocols, Analysis and Attacks
Applications of Cryptographic Techniques
Side Channel Analysis of Hardware Devices
Analysis of Malicious Code / Viruses / Malware
Data Recovery, Forensics and Incident Response
Hardware based attacks and reverse engineering
Windows / Linux / OS X / *NIX Security Vulnerabilities
Next Generation Exploit and Exploit Mitigation Techniques
NFC, WLAN, GPS, HAM Radio, Satellite, RFID and Bluetooth Security

Each accepted submission will entitle the speaker / speakers to
accommodation for 3 nights / 4 days and travel expense reimbursement up
to EUR1200.00 per speaking slot.

Your submission will be reviewed by The HITB CFP Review Committee:

Charlie Miller, Principal Research Consultant, Accuvant Labs
Katie Moussouris, Senior Security Strategist, Microsoft
Itzik Kotler, Chief Technology Officer, Security Art
Cesar Cerrudo, Chief Technology Officer, IOActive
Jeremiah Grossman, Founder, Whitehat Security
Andrew Cushman, Senior Director, Microsoft
Saumil Shah, Founder CEO Net-Square
Thanh 'RD' Nguyen, THC, VNSECURITY
Alexander Kornburst, Red Database
Fredric Raynal, Sogeti/Cap Gemini
Shreeraj Shah, Founder, BlueInfy
Emmanuel Gadaix, Founder, TSTF
Andrea Barisani, Inverse Path
Philippe Langlois, TSTF
Ed Skoudis, InGuardians
Haroon Meer, Thinkst
Chris Evans, Google
Raoul Chiesa, TSTF
rsnake, SecTheory
Skyper, THC

Note: We do not accept product or vendor related pitches. If you would
like to showcase your company's products or technology, please contact
us for further participation opportunities.

---
Hafez Kamal
HITB Crew
Hack in The Box (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Suite 26.3, Level 26, Menara IMC,
No. 8 Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia

Tel: +603-20394724
Fax: +603-20318359

Relevant Pages

  • [Full-disclosure] Announcing the 44Con 2011 Technical Call For Papers
    ... 44Con is the UK's largest combined Security Conference and Training ... Technical submissions should be sent to cfp@xxxxxxxxxx Our submissions ... Intrusion Prevention Tools & Techniques ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: OS Fingerprints
    ... Javier Burroni, working at Core Security ... Cutting Edge Training, Tools, and Techniques ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • CFP for ZeroNights conference Moscow 19-20 November 2012
    ... technical side of information security. ... actual problems and real attacks. ... so we will announce new approved speakers throughout ... -Fuzzing techniques ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • One week left! CFP for ZeroNights Conference in Moscow 19-20 November 2012
    ... technical side of information security. ... actual problems and real attacks. ... so we will announce new approved speakers throughout ... -Fuzzing techniques ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • WOOT 11 Call for Papers (reminder)
    ... This is just a reminder that the deadline for WOOT paper submissions ... Progress in the field of computer security is driven by a symbiotic ... Denial-of-service attacks ... We look forward to your submissions. ...
    (Bugtraq)