Introduction to R-sequence public key cryptography attack
- From: "Michal Bucko" <michal.bucko@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:34:15 +0100
I have informed the responsible institutions 6 months ago before posting
this message on public key cryptography.
Below, I'm presenting an introduction to R-sequence theory, allowing more
accurate analysis of verification of groups of primes (and more) and
distribution of primes.
No direct algorithm is enclosed. Equivalence Conjecture might still be
untrue. The rest of the analysis has taken over 4 years.
- Prev by Date: [ MDVSA-2011:183 ] pidgin
- Next by Date: OSI Security: Squiz Matrix - User Account Enumeration
- Previous by thread: [ MDVSA-2011:183 ] pidgin
- Next by thread: Re:Re: Introduction to R-sequence public key cryptography attack