Re: IPv6 security myths

Folks,

FYI, some have reported problems with accessing the slides. While I
debug the reported problem, you may access the slides from the LACNOG
2010 site at: http://www.lacnic.net/documentos/presentaciones/lacnicxiv/ipv6-security-assessment.pdf

Thanks,
Fernando

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Fernando Gont <fernando.gont@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Folks,

I thought you might enjoy the slides of a talk about IPv6 security I
gave last week at LACNOG (http://www.lacnog.org). The slides are
available at: http://www.gont.com.ar/talks/lacnog2010/fgont-lacnog2010-ipv6-security.pdf

They are also available at the LACNOG 2010 web site
(http://www.lacnog.org/en/meetings/lacnog-2010/agenda-lacnog-2010)

Thanks!

Kind regards,
--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: fernando@xxxxxxxxxxx || fgont@xxxxxxx

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] IPv6 security myths
    ... some have reported problems with accessing the slides. ... debug the reported problem, you may access the slides from the LACNOG ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-disclosure] IPv6 security myths
    ... I thought you might enjoy the slides of a talk about IPv6 security I ... They are also available at the LACNOG 2010 web site ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • IPv6 security myths
    ... I thought you might enjoy the slides of a talk about IPv6 security I ... They are also available at the LACNOG 2010 web site ... Fernando Gont ...
    (Bugtraq)