Vulnerabilities in CMS WebManager-Pro

Hello Bugtraq!

I want to warn you about Arbitrary File Uploading and Code Execution
vulnerabilities in CMS WebManager-Pro. It's Ukrainian commercial CMS.

SecurityVulns ID: 11176.

Affected products:

Vulnerable are both systems CMS WebManager-Pro from two developers.
Vulnerable are versions CMS WebManager-Pro v.7.0 (version from WebManager)
and previous versions, and also CMS WebManager-Pro v.7.4.3 (version from
FGS_Studio) and previous versions.

Arbitrary File Uploading (WASC-42):

In admin panel in section "files" (http://site/admin/files.php) uploading of
arbitrary files is possible.

Code Execution (WASC-31):

In admin panel in section "files" (http://site/admin/files.php) uploading of
php-scripts is possible. This concerns of all versions CMS WebManager-Pro
from FGS_Studio, and also versions WebManager-Pro from WebManager up to 7.0
inclusive. But the sites occur with this CMS version 7.0 and higher, where
there is a protection (on site level) from execution of php-scripts, in such
case only Arbitrary File Uploading is possible.

2010.07.10 - announced at my site.
2010.07.11 - informed developers.
2010.10.02 - disclosed at my site.

I mentioned about these vulnerabilities at my site

Best wishes & regards,
Administrator of Websecurity web site

Relevant Pages